Auckland Lash & Brows
Available in 5gram, 10gram, 60 gram bottle
Saffron is the most expensive, lixury spice in the world — with 1 pound (450 grams) costing between 500 and 5,000 U.S. dollars.
The reason for its hefty price is its labor-intensive harvesting method, making the production costly.
Saffron is harvested by hand from the Crocus sativus flower, commonly known as the “saffron crocus.” The term “saffron” applies to the flower’s thread-like structures, or stigma.
It originated in Greece, where it was revered for its medicinal properties. People would eat saffron to enhance libido, boost mood, and improve memory.
Here are 12 impressive health benefits of saffron.
1. A Powerful Antioxidant
2. Improve Mood and Treat Depressive Symptoms
3.Have Cancer-Fighting Properties
4. Reduce PMS Symptoms
5. May Act as an Aphrodisiac
6. Reduce Appetite and Aid Weight Loss
7. Reduce heart disease riskfactors
8. Lower blood sugar level
9. Improve eyesight in adultswith age-related macular degeneration (AMD):
10.Improve memory in adults with Alzheimer’s
11. Easy to Add to Your Diet
12. Good for digestive system
How to use:
- Add a few saffron into your everyday drinking water bottle or detox water give you energy and hydrating - improve your sleep, help you sleep deeper
- mix with honey to drink assist digestive system or use as face mask
- Mix it yogurt to use as face mask
- Mix in your bath to soften your skin